Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

84 K5 Blazer $1250!!!!!!!! OBO!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by SmokinLB7, Apr 10, 2007.

1. SmokinLB7

SmokinLB7 1/2 ton status

Up for sale is 1984 K5 Blazer. 305 engine runs perfectly. Not even any smoke on start up. Fires up every time. 700r4 and NP28 work perfectly, low gear, shifts great, everything in perfect working order. Even ever single gauge works. Blazer is bone stock. Electronic choke works perfect too. I started this right up even after it had been sitting for a few weeks. I thought that was pretty good for a 23 year old vehicle. Clean Title.

Driver seat is a bit worn, and it does have a some rust on the passanger side door, and a bit around some of the edges, and driver side fenders. A bit on rear gate as well. Nothing that is going to affect anything though. The rear window rolls up, but not down, i think it is just a funky connection somewhere and I am trying to fix it untill someone buys it, so if i fix it before then, it wont be your problem.

This truck can be yours for $1250 OBO. Big emphisis on the OBO!!!!

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks,
    Zach

Last edited: May 8, 2007
  2. Scott39

Scott39 1/2 ton status

Pics of blazer

Bad Cookies 005.jpg

Bad Cookies 008.jpg

Bad Cookies 006.jpg

Bad Cookies 007.jpg

3. SmokinLB7

SmokinLB7 1/2 ton status

Here are some more pictures with the top and doors on...new price too! $1250 OBO!!!!!

Bad Cookies 20.jpg

Bad Cookies 21.jpg