Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85-87 Dual Headlight Bowtie

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by k20, Jul 18, 2005.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Sep 9, 2001
    Alright, this search is leading me nowhere. Looking for a bowtie for an 85-87 chevy with the dual headlight option. This bowtie is different than the single headlights, because it has a chrome trim ring around it. LMC & chevyduty dont sell the dual headlight one, and the dealerships around here suck in finding old parts, so I am asking on ck5 for a new, NOS, or pretty much perfect condition bowtie.

The one on my truck now, the chrome is somewhat pitted, and with every other trim piece going to be replacedwhen I paint, I would like to have the bowtie new as well.

If anyone has a dual and needs a single, I have a brand new single headlight bowtie as a trade.

http://www.chevyduty.com/store/images/59-342.JPG that is the single headlight bowtie, the dual headlight has a thing chrome ring around the black.

Thanks guys. Chris
  2. uglyangelracing

uglyangelracing 1/2 ton status

Jun 6, 2005
    Your looking for the bowtie for the grill right? Like this one? I am swapping over to billet grill so I dont need the bowtie. Let me look through all this stuff and see what shape its in.