Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 blazer for possible trade... NOW WITH SMALL PIC

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by hi pinion, Jul 12, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I AM CONSIDERING TRADING MY BLAZER.I bought this blazer off of the first owner,who bought it new in 85 off the showroom floor. It has been repainted silver gray.The interior is in great condition. The top has NEVER been removed. It is a silverado.The motor is a new 350 crate motor with 15 thousand miles on it. It has an edelbrock performer intake,along with a re-built carb,that has 15 thousand miles on it.The brand new transmission has 200 miles on it and has been built by Rjfguitars shop in modestoa couple months ago,and it is a heavy dudy transmission that is under a full transfurable warrantee,with all upgraded heavy duty parts.The tires are 95 tread left 31 bfg mud/snow tires. stock rallys. This truck dosent have a single spec of rust on it BTW.It is damn near perfect and is stock.Has a killer pioneer stero with infinity speakers.Has a new radiator.I never drive it anymore since my son was born.It has flowmaster exaust 3 inch pipe from cat back. I have well over 10 grand in it as it sits. WANTED TO TRADE FOR 69 BLAZER .......CST PREFFERED, PM OR POST WITH OFFERS ........also have a brand new custom boyce built high pinion axle with 513s and a arb that is still on the crate in my garadge i paid 4000 for,(it is setup for the 85)along with a set of 38 fun country 2 tires ,that i may consider trading for the right truck. Everything in my list is brand new,(or almost brand new)and in cherry condition. .... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Its around 19 grand worth of stuff there /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I want a cherry first gen 69

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: 85 blazer for possible trade

I'll give ya 3500 and I take all. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just kidding.

The 85 is pretty darned clean....that new radiator came out of my K5 that I bought brand new about 10 months ago. The set of FC 2's were also mine and are almost brand new. I drove that K5 around for an evening and the tranny shifts and works PERFECTLY, nice soft shift under light throttle and a fast, firm shift under heavier throttle. It has all the beefed components mine has. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That K5 drives very nice.!

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll give ya 3500 and I take all. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just kidding.

The 85 is pretty darned clean....that new radiator came out of my K5 that I bought brand new about 10 months ago. The set of FC 2's were also mine and are almost brand new. I drove that K5 around for an evening and the tranny shifts and works PERFECTLY, nice soft shift under light throttle and a fast, firm shift under heavier throttle. It has all the beefed components mine has. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That K5 drives very nice.!

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT!!!!!! for an evening??????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifyou were supposed to just test drive it a couple blocks /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT!!!!!! for an evening??????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifyou were supposed to just test drive it a couple blocks /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I did, remember? I picked it up at Kevin's, went to Taco Bell and went home. It was in the evening...doesn't that count? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

come on man.im trying to trade something here ..........GET OUT!!!! GET OUT!!!!!j/k /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif BTW if i dont get any replies , im just going to let this thread drop all the way to the bottom.No tt for me.

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

tt /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. johnc

johnc Registered Member

ttt /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!! No one wants a cherry 85. No one wants to trade a nice 69. Again, i will not tt this. No tt for me...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'd 69 for an '85 cherry...wait, where am I? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

DIE THRED DIE!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Somebody make this a sticky /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] Just a lousy pic of my home, and a small pic of my dusty truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifunfortunatly, its the only one i have/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ttt /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

nice tree /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

When you get more pissed at it, I'll take it off your hands. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

or me!

18. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what?