Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'85 Blazer For Sale **Pics Added**

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by njonl, Oct 13, 2004.

1. njonl

njonl 1/2 ton status

\'85 Blazer For Sale **Pics Added**

Hi there,

I am selling an '85 Fullsize 4x4 Blazer. It is black with a black top. The motor is a 350 and it is mated to a 700R4 which has been rebuilt about 500 miles ago. It has a 4" lift on it... not sure what kind... and it is sitting on 36x12.50x15 Radial super swampers. Two of the swampers are pretty much brand new.. they have about 50 miles on them and the other two have about 75% tread. Now, here is the down side. There is a wiring problem. There is a short in the wiring where the fuse blows that operates the gauges. I looked and looked for this short.. I looked to the point where I tore out the entire dash and I couldn't find anything. So, the dash is all torn apart. I have all the parts but it just needs to be reassebled once the short in found. The motor is a smog motor with about 130,000 miles on it and it runs great. It smokes a little bit on start up but it runs awesome. Now I know it will pass smog but there are some hoses missing and I dont want to deal with that so it is sold as is. The paint is pretty good, the body is real straight, but there are a few little bubbles on the hood. I am located in Northern CA about 45 miles north of San Francisco. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow. I am asking $2,500 but it is flexible. Any other questions, let me know. Thanks,

-Nick

Click here for Pics

2. njonl

njonl 1/2 ton status

Re: \'85 Blazer For Sale **Pics Added**

Nobody interested ? I need to get at least $2000 out of it to pay off my quad.

3. njonl

njonl 1/2 ton status

TTT

4. njonl

njonl 1/2 ton status

Anybody want to make me an offer ? I need this thing outta here ASAP

5. njonl

njonl 1/2 ton status