Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 78GMC1/2TON4x4, Nov 3, 2004.

1. 78GMC1/2TON4x4

78GMC1/2TON4x4 1/2 ton status

it's a 85 with a 6inch supperlift,350,the motor has a edlebrock intake,carb, smokes just a bit when started but cleans out nice,it has a 4sd/205, with a new clutch,it has a 12 in the front and rear,the front end has new warn prems, new front caliper,new studs and bearings, body is perfect except for the hood,small crease on the drivers side.It's not running, needs to be finished with the following items heatercore,motor slid into the mounts (it's sitting back 3 inches),the pedals hooked up,brake lines hooked up the interior wirring and needs the front drive line exstended , and needs a rear drive shaft built. I bought it just the frame and body and have built it up from there,i've got alot of time and money in it wanting to get $1000 or make me a decent offer needs to go A.S.A.P also comes with a 3 inch body lift (not installed though) /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

oooh... pics please

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it has a 12 in the front and rear

[/ QUOTE ]
    Could this be another sighting of the elusive 12b front axle? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Are you sure it isn't a 10b or D44 front?

4. 78GMC1/2TON4x4

78GMC1/2TON4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah sorry it's a dana 44 .Sorry I don't have any pictures but it's a two tone cream and brown.anybody interested pm me thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif