Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 colors

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Confederate9, Jul 16, 2000.

1. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i have and 85 and it needs painting and i was wondering what are some original colors to an 85 K5 blazer.

'85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN

2. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

I went to the chevy dealership here in my town and they pulled up a chart with the factory colors for my 75. They should be able to get yours if you dont find out let me know and I'll see what I can do. (got a good friend that is the parts manager)

<font color=blue>SLODAWG</font color=blue>
    http://www.slodawg.coloradok5.com

3. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Didnt you have an 87 a few weeks ago?

J.D.
    88 Gmc Jimmy

4. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

well i was going to buy a 87 jimmy. down near south carolina. and but the guy who was selling it was going to the beach for business so i had to wait 1 week and his wife got home after he left then sold it while he was gone and didnt know he had sold it. she signed the title over and everyhting so there was nothign i could do. which really sucked. but then i found this 85 k5 and bought it. so earlier i basically had the 87 jimmy but he wife freaking sold it. but i liek the one i have now better

'85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN

5. Fast

Fast Registered Member

The color code for you truck should be on the fender under the hood if you are using the same color. Thats where mine we located.

Fast 84 K5
    http://www.Fast.coloradok5.com