Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'85 Firebird opinions

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin'Grrl, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

\'85 Firebird opinions

Looking at an '85 Firebird, wanted any opinions you guys have on the car. It's got the 5.0 liter V-8 and the overdrive trannsmission. High-mileage....but it's a t-top and looks nice....pretty good engine or does it suck? let me know. thanks

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

2. BigBurban

BigBurban 1/2 ton status

Re: \'85 Firebird opinions

Sarah, pretty fun cars and they're getting REALLY affordable as the years go on. I had three 3rd generation "F-bodies" (ie: Camaro/Firebird). If you like a lot of good info and opinions, I moderate one of the biggest F-body UBBs on the web. Just look in the Third Gen Tech section. You'll find LOTS of really helpful people there! http://www.camaroz28.com/messagebd/index.html Tell'em crash sent ya. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://www.geocities.com/crash607

3. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

4. balzer

balzer Registered Member

this is a pretty cool car, the stock 305 isnt that bad in this type of car. its not slow, but it depends on how fast you want to go. although my friends 91 short bed single cab pick-up with a 350 will beat a firebird with 305, but his truck is pretty fast for stock.

5. CruisinK5

CruisinK5 1/2 ton status

The third gen. Camaros and Firebirds are awesome! I have an 86 Iroc and it is my favorite car besides my K5. You definitely won't regret buying it if you do

"Have you driven over a ford lately?"