Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 GMC resto/modded/all that stuff pa

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gn4u2c, Jan 18, 2006.

1. gn4u2c

gn4u2c 1/2 ton status

Oct 29, 2003
    Ok the list is long but here goes.
    85 gmc 1/2 ton 4x4 converted to 3/4 ton with 14 FF (DISC BRAKES)old style dana 44 hd (1975) has 4.56 gears detriot locker superwinch hubs, all gears, bearings, seal are new.
    700r built to the hill with 5 gear planitarys beast + shell heavy duty clutches/ band new convertor.
    208 case rebuilt new bearing seals chain
    400 sbc standard bore 509 hi nickel block eagle 5.7 rods,ff pins, trw forged 10-1 pistons , GMPP aluminum fastburn heads, guide plates, chromemoly pushrods, harland sharp RR polish ally covers, performer vortec rpm manifold 770 holley truck carb, mallowy dist. accell 8.8 custom made wires perfect length. all this is 100% new. runs crazy strong.
    5 inch lift with zero rates and 4 tuff country springs all around dual shocks on all 4 wheels new, new micky thompson classic II wheels, 5k on bfg all terrains 35x12.5x16.5 warn winch with heavy duty bumper, tow hitch on back little rust bubbles in the cab corners only would be easy fix do not need replaced.
    1 dent in passenger fender not big can include a perfect fender truck is black/ charcole with charcole int. perfect interior - little split on drivers side of seat. ac,pl, high sierra package with headliner. I have used parts from several trucks to make this one awsome. so much stuff I can remember new optima batter, radiator, lights/ lenses all around for brightness body has been off frame frame cleaned primed and painted with eastwood coral. I donno what else. I have spent over $6,500 just on the motor /tras/t-case in the last few months. $10,500 and its yours ready to drive anywhere. let me know if there is interest and I will post some pics