Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 K-5 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dksac2, Jun 11, 2005.

1. dksac2

dksac2 Registered Member

1985 K-5 Silverado 4 WD Blazer. All original, 305 motor has spun rod bearing.
    This blazer is in very good condition. A little surface rust in a few spots, no rust thru anywhere, body is streight, bumpers and grill perfect. The interior is in excellent condition. The headliner is loose in one spot and drivers side door pins need replacing. Passinger door pull needs replacing. It had a rebuilt 700 R4 transmission and new torque converter put in approx 1 1/2 years ago. Has an extra trans cooler installed. It has the original factory roof rack with the chevy emblems cut out on the sides. It has factory double shocks in the front and factory A/C. It has a CD/FM radio installed. P/S, P/B, Power windows and newer Warn hubs. Everything works. The top is in excellent condition and does not leak. It drove great prior to the rod bearing going out. With a new engine and paint job, it would take very little to have a cherry blazer. I bought it from the original owner who never off roaded it or abused it.
    I can e mail pics if interested. I'd keep it (It looks good next to my 90 Blazer) but we are moving to arizona and have too many vehicles to get moved.
    I'll sell it for $1500.00 It has a clear title.
    Located in Driggs, Idaho, right near Jackson, WY and Idaho falls, Id.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Coming to AZ huh? :thinking: Bring it with you, I'll take it.. :D

3. dksac2

dksac2 Registered Member

I wish I could, got my other Blazer and a couple others to move. It would make a great off road project.
    Best wishes, John K