Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

85 K5 454/350/208

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by ThaMule, Jan 17, 2007.

1. ThaMule

ThaMule Mursenary

Asking 3000.00 For It. Motor, Wheels And Tires All Have Less Than 1000 Miles On Them. The Motor Is A Built 454 With Approx 500 Hp And 500 Ft Lbs Of Torque. Tires And 40" Groundhawgs Mounted On Mickey Thompson Classic 2's. Truck Has 8" Suspension Lift With All Springs No Blocks. Now For Blemishes.......tranny And Rear End Need To Be Fixed. However I Do Have A Dana 60 Rear End That I Would Let Go With It. There Is Also No Dash Pad Inside Cause I Took The Old One Out With Intentions Of Fiber Glassing The Cracks And Making It Look New. Didnt Turn Out So Well And Just Have Not Gotten Another Dash Pad Yet. There Is Also No Power Steering But I Do Have Everything To Put It In Though And Might Have It Done Soon. If Interested In Just Motor Or Wheels And Tires Let Me Know...i Am Willing To Seperate Them.

2. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

what axles are in it? how much rust is on it?

thanks
    pat

3. ThaMule

ThaMule Mursenary

it has the stock half ton axles in it. the only rust is a lil surface rust on the hood and the tailgate has two spots where it is cracked and has a lil rust around the crack. i do have a dana 60 rear and a 44hd that i would let go with for an extra 200.00

4. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

5. ThaMule

ThaMule Mursenary

ill get ya some pics as soon as i can....i got dial up right now so its SLOW. i guess i should update my profile...i got out in november but i was a 15S.....kiowa warrior crewchief.