Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

86 Chevy Blazer 396 39.5 Tires

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by MISFIT014X4, Aug 1, 2005.

1. MISFIT014X4

MISFIT014X4 Registered Member

I Have A A 86 Chevy Blazer With A Fresh 396 Bored 60 Over.i Recived This Truck In A Trade And The Kid I Got It From Is Waiting To Get A Parts List From The Orignal Owner Who Did The Work.there Is A Lot Of Time And Money In This Truck.i Will Post The Motor Info As Soon As I Get It I Have Driven This Truck For About 3 Months With No Problems Except The Gas Prices.the Truck Is To Tall By Ill Law By 2 Inches.nothing Some Smaller Tires Wouldnt Fix.the Truck Has A Soft Top That Is In Perfect Shapehas A Semi Custum Interiour Needs Better Seats .has 1 Ton Axels,disc Brakes At All For Corners,ladder Bars In The Rear.body Has Slight Rust Above Rear Fendr Wells,the Rest Of The Body Is Solid.thistruck Gets Up And Gowes ,i Am Selling Due To The 900 Dollars In Tickets And Court Costs.when We Got The Truck The Fly Wheel Was Bad Due To A Loose Starter.has A New Starter And Fly Wheel.would Consider Trade For A Tow Rig.if Some One Could Post Pictures I Would Really Appericate It. Till Then Send Me Yor E Mail And Ill Send You Pictures

2. MISFIT014X4

138 :haha:

3. MISFIT014X4

xx

no intrest in this truck?

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Things sell faster when you include a price. In fact, that's a rule for even posting things for sale.

5. MISFIT014X4

trade

not really intrested in selling ,would rather trade for a nice tow rig witch it says in the post,since your being so helpful can you post some pictures? :thinking: