Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

86 K5 for sale $2k

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by afroman006, Dec 5, 2003.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Was drivin it last night and the engine overheated b/c water was overflowing out of radiator overflow tank. I'm prety sure it only needs the radiator rodded out or maybe a new radiator. Anyway here are the specs.

86 K5 Bone stock
    150,000 miles
    305 and I think SM420 tranny (L, 1, 2, 3, R) and NP208
    10 bolts front and rear w/ 3.08's

Body is in awsome shape, repainted a couple years ago. The front passenger side fender is wrinkled on the front edge and the very end of the lip in front of the fiberglass top is flaking rust but other than those two minor spots the body is flawless.

The interior is ok, with tan vinyl seats and manual windows and doorlocks. The interior trim is faded but all there. It has no headlinerbut I have it and will give it to the buyer. A few rips in the driver's seat back but nothing major.

It really was never taken offraod, the frame is still semi-gloss black in most places. A pic can be viewed at web page and I can get more detailed pics if you need.

Because of the fubar'd radiator, it is sold as is where is. If you have any questions let me know.

2. afroman006

TTT, C'mon guy this is a good deal on a truck with an awsome body. Nothing has been tampered with such as wiring etc. also.

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

It's probably an sm465, they quit putting 420's in trucks in 67 or so. Nice Blazer and good price, somebody should jump on it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

**AHEM**
    part it out
    **AHEM**

5. afroman006

I allready have 4 friggin trucks I'm parting one more is the last thing I need right now. Besides, its in too gooda shape.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I allready have 4 friggin trucks I'm parting one more is the last thing I need right now. Besides, its in too gooda shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU! Some people think EVERY truck needs to be parted out, even if it's in perfect shape.

7. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

i just know if all he wants is 2g out of it, easily done by parting one out, and still have extra parts