Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

86 M1009 Rust Free - Tub/Chassis for sale in MO - possible trades?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Mudzer, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

1986 M1009 For Sale.

Heres what you get:

Rust Free Tub - absolutely immaculate, has Hard top installed with good non-sliding glass. Rust Free Tailgate in really good shape, does have a slight dent that can be straightened. All guts have been removed from the gate including glass (was broken I guess) - Tailgate installed on truck. Radiator Support without grille - I think I have one bezel and headlight cups installed. Front fenders in good shape, no rust on has small dent, but very repairable. Chassis is all intact, with fuel tank, leaf springs and axles with wheels installed. Spare tire carrier in tub. All radio equipment has been removed. Rear seat is still intact. Bumpers and shackle mounts have been removed. No Pintle hook in the rear either.

Basically, you get a rust free tub, with some sheetmetal; chassis and axles.

$1000 Firm. Located in Central Missouri - I will not ship this item and will not part out. I will issue original sales invoice from the Government, plus a Bill of Sale. I have not registered for a title. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Pics are available upon request.

Would trade for parts as well. I need 35 Spline Outers and Hubs for my D60, also High Steer arms. I also would be interested in a Warn 8274 winch or HS9000i in trade for this rig. I would cut the price down or possibly do a straight up trade for 35 spl/High Steer arms or a good Winch.

2. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Neil,
    You forgot to tell them about the highly customized front wheels on this bad boy.
    Blake

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Neil,
    You forgot to tell them about the highly customized front wheels on this bad boy.
    Blake

[/ QUOTE ]

That wheels are . Full on Custom I'll have you know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Mudzer

[ QUOTE ]
    Neil,
    Blake

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you want your "Cut".. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Neil,
    VERY FUNNY ! cut....customized....whatever you want to call it. How about i get the bent up brush guard for an even trade ?
    Blake

6. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Oh its got a brush guard? Is it off the rig or still attached? It would finsih off my "WTF is that thing?" look.

7. BiggBlazer

BiggBlazer Registered Member

sent you a PM

8. Mudzer

There is currently a deal in progress on this rig. I will post up if its sold, or if it hasnt sold by Oct 25th it will still be up for grabs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif