Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

86k5, 35's, lift, 14FF, 513's, detroit, nice!!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by emoo99, Jul 11, 2005.

1. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

located in Everett,WA(near seattle) asking $4000 OBO.. Just bought a new 2005 and have to let the toy go for financial reasons.. rebuilt 350 about 2 years ago, still runs strong. 14FF with detroit locker, open 44, 513's, 35's, custom shackle flip with 56's in rear, 52's in front, ford towers, 700r4 with cooler, 208, 1 ton cv driveline, no interior rust in bed.. bed and cab almost all sanded down ready for some primer and herculiner, comes with dash and gauge bezel. working gauges now are stock gas gauge, stock speedo, aftermarket water is hooked up, and tach.. was in the middle of replacing with all autometer. new heavy duty tie-rod with moog ends, Mile Marker 12000, used only a dozen times. custom sliders welded to cab, custom rear bumper with shackle mounts, front chrome push-bar with custom steel shackle mounts mounted to frame. true dual custom exhaust, edelbrock performer intake, carter performer carb, hardly any body damage, nice paint for a daily driver- occasional wheeler, removable door hinge pins, power windows, power locks, tilt steering, power rear window, heater/vents work, all lights, blinkers ect works.... price is OBO and it needs to be gone by september hopefully sooner..
    Pics in my webshots.. was on 40's but it will come with the 35's.

2. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

C'mon.. anyone?

3. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

c'mon guys.. $3000 OBO!!

4. rcamacho

rcamacho 1/2 ton status

Nice rig. If I had seen this a year ago I would have purchased this one.