Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

87 K5 For Sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by mtrdrms, Dec 4, 2005.

1. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

This is my beloved 87. I hate to sell it but I simply cant afford to run it on my long commute and I already have a stout offroader so I have to sell it. Lets see if I can get all the important facts out here:
    It has a 350FI, 700r4, 208 and 10 bolts (stock). It has all new brakes (lines cylinders, calipers, pads) and a fresh complete tune up it has all new fuel lines too. The tires are about 90%. The water pump is new and it has a new 3" cat back flowmaster system which sounds great.
    It has VERY little rust. A lttle hole in the passernger side rocker and a little bubble around the passenger side fender molding and thats it! The underneath is clean and just a bit of surface rust on the frame but the body is the most solid blazer I have seen. It is all original and runs excellent. There are no leaks and it doesnt burn oil. The truck has 150,000 easy miles on it and it was always adult owned. It has never been offroad and the top has never been off.
    It has the factory front quad shock set up with a hitch and wire hareness for towing and I put an add-a-leaf in the rear for towing a camper (which I never bought) so it sits nicely without the saggybutt that Blazers and Subs are known for.
    I am asking 3300 bucks.
    If you have any other questions please email me: abakulski@yahoo.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0204.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0202.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0203.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0201.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0200.jpg

Here is a pic from before the add-a-leaf (saggy butt)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0139.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/mtrdrms/100_0138.jpg

2. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

Its becoming more and more negotiable by the day!

3. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

Trades?

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

what types of trades are you looking for?

5. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

whatcha got?

6. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

well at the moent i got a jeep yj 1990 with only 40000 miles on it, 4.2l (i owe 5000 on it still) and a 03 ktm 125 sx. also a buddy of mine is interested hes got a 1993 s10, 136000 miles, 4.3, 700r4 + cash

7. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

I take it you dont want to trade me that jeep?:D As for the KTM I switched over to four strokes but I work at Manchester Honda KTM if you need any parts. I also dont really need another s10. Thanks for the offer tho.

8. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

well id be willing to work with you on the jeep trade. its just not the vechicle for me. ill post some pics in a few minutes. mechanically its perfect, but the body has a few spots, no rust, just dents, and the windsheild has a crack (on the upper corner of the passanger side) and it has a leak. not bad only when its sits when its raining, so i pulled the carpet so it wouldnt smell (i still have it sitting in my basement) the top has been off before so it just needs to be taken off and put back on properly. new brakelines, spare in perfect shape, good tires/brakes. maybe a cash/blazer trade. as for you working at manchester honda, i just bought an 06crf250r from you guys a few months back (second one you guys sold), and the ktm from you in oct of 02.

9. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

How much do want with the Blazer for that Jeep? where do you live? Can I come see the Jeep?

10. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

im going out to take pics right now. we could work how much out when you got here. i live in quaker hill part of waterford, im right on the montville border though. if that dont help, it right next to new london. if you wanna do mapquest i live at 14pepperidge dr, quaker hill, ct, 06375

11. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i got the photos up on photbucket. http://photobucket.com/albums/c49/79chevyk20/ ill give a rundown of body damage- it is a lil darker blue than what showed up in the pics, i dont know why it appears to be so light of a color???

both front fenders are dented, some paint chiped ans started to rust, ill sand it and touch it up and hammer them back to straight first.
    The windsheild
    there are some scuffs in the clearcoat of the paint but a good wash and wax would really take care of most of it. No scratches down to the paint...
    the hood has 2 dents, one is in the top of the hood and is pretty hard to see, the other is on the front lip of it not very big.
    both mirrors are broken, damn kids in the neighborhood, little bastards:mad:
    the passanger side door has a large dent in it, but it isnt really noticable (its weird, it looks like someone pushed on the door and made it concave. but it does close tight/ seals
    the rear bumper is rusty (just surface rust) if you scraped it off/ sprayed it quick it would be perfect.
    its got a 2" ball on it. the trailer lights connection works.
    its got a cd player in it (a pretty good pioneer one too)
    no tears in seats.
    the ignition lock/ cylinder is broke. it works, just the outside ring broke off. i have a new one, just never got around to installing it, very easy job to do though.
    4wd works awosme, absolutely no problems
    thats all i can think of at the moment if you have any questions just ask

p.s. i can take that stupid sun off if you want. ive just been to lazy to get to it. its just never bothered me enough.

12. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

I dunno man. I dont think I would give my blazer and cash for it. I might consider a straight up trade just because I want somthing different but even then I dont know. Would you consider a straight trade? Let me know.

13. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

well see, its really not as bad as the pics make it out to be though. the big thing for me if the lein against it and getting that straightend out. if i cvan figure out how to do it then we should be pretty good to go:D

14. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

cool, let me know.

15. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

bumpity bump bump

16. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

Its going today for 2500, any offers before I sell?

17. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

Sold.