Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

87 (or the like) Tailgate Privacy (tinted) glass..... oops

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Jul 6, 2002.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

OKOK, I built this deck in the back and an item on had sitting on top went flying out the rear window! Now I need the tailgate glass. Would like to have factory tinted (screen type) glass with little or no scratches. I will pickup in Indiana or surrounding states, will pay insured shipping if the price is fair. The auto shops and junk yards loacally are smoking crack and want LOTS'A Money for even clear (non-tinted) Glass. Please let me know what you got... If you are close in Indianapolis or Frankfort, IN, let me know. Email me with pics, prices and insured shipping to Frankfort, IN 46041. Thanks, Jeremiah (if the channels are nice I might buy those too!)

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Don't know if this will help or not, but I have a rust free power tailgate for sale. This thing goes up and down nice and smooth. Sorry no tint, but I'm kinda close. I'm near Kankakee, IL ...200.00 and its yours. There's a pic if you click on my sig.

3. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I have a brand new tailgate glass, non-tinted. Its in mint condition. I am located in Bay City, MI 48706. $75 plus shipping. Let me know.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Well, I'm kinda stuborn so I'm going to pay out the nose and get the tinted glass locally. Thanks to those who replyed with the clear glass but after driving another vehicle at night without the tint I know I won't be happy until my Blazer is back to normal! Check out my site for pics before the whole rear glass accident, and I'm a new member of ColoradoK5 so watch for my members page coming up soon!