Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

87 Sub Captain Chairs

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by fireinthehole, Aug 24, 2003.

I have 2 light grey captain chairs out of a 87 Sub. The bottoms need to be recovered, the tops are in good shape. They are complete with seat rails. They are already boxed up, and ready to go. They were being sold to someone else, but that fell through. Shipping will be around $50.00, the box weighs something around 85lbs. I wanted to give everyone here 1st crack at them before they go on ebay.

$50.00, obo, plus shipping.

Thanks- Mat

[​IMG]

Note: I guess the seats look like there broken, but there not. They are taken apart to fit in the box for shipping. I have all the hardware and seat rails.

1. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

can you get me a pic of the mounting brackets want to see if they will workin my 82....Jason

2. I can. I will try after work. I have them wrapped in bubble wrap so they didnt damage the seats.

Mat

3. TxK5Blazer

Sorry to be such a PITA but I am curious trying to figure out what kind of bracket I will need to fab to make them work.....Jason

4. No problem. I just sent you an email with pics.

5. TxK5Blazer

Thanks Matt but they won't work for me seems that everywhere I look I find seats that came from a truck that has a hump under the seat mine does not and has a tall mounting bracket so they won't work for me thanks for all your trouble.....Jason

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

hey, i may be interested in the tops only, if they are removable. please let me know. we can work out something. many thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. Sorry, but i'm not parting the seats out.