Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

87 TBI Help!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kevin's87, Mar 21, 2004.

1. kevin's87

kevin's87 Registered Member

I need to know which color wires go to which injector. I bought this Blazer off of Ebay. (Be careful what you bid on.) I put a new motor in it, but it was already apart when I bought it. Looking from the front the red & blue pair is on the right based on the way the wires were. The problem is I took a picture of another TBI Blazer and the green & white were on the right on it. Which way is right? Please help. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I just looked at mine for ya. The green and white were on the Driver's side and the red and blue passenger. Hope it helps, but not sure if it matters or not /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. kevin's87

kevin's87 Registered Member

Thanks MTBLAZER 89!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm gonna try it with the green & white on the driver's side. It seems to me it would make some difference since different injectors feed different cylinders? Don't know for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif