Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

87 TBI

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sarazk5, Jul 22, 2002.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Hey if anyone is looking for a TBI set up there is a guy here in sac that is parting out his wrecked 87 K5. He said he'd sell the complete Engine with TBI for $400.00. He has other stuff also. Interior is blue, truck is white.

2. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

How much for the TBI set up??

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Is that $400.00 for the whole setup computer wiring harness and all? If so I'm interested. How many miles and has it been rebuilt?

4. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

He doesn't want to seperate it. I called him on other parts of the truck, but he didn't have anything i wanted and since I just put a new engine in my truck I can't go and buy another one. He wants $400.00 for the complete engine, wiring harness, TBI etc. He is parting out the truck, he has an ad in the Sacramento Bee...it is White, he also has the driver door, power tailgate, top with sliding tinted windows etc. He has blue interior and a 2.5" Rancho lift kit. He said he already sold the rear seat and side panels. His name is Keith, 916-722-0846. He seems to be a really nice guy. I told him I'd let some people know. The engine is the original, has 140,000 miles on it, but he said it ran great when he wrecked it. For $400.00 with the complete TBI, it is a great deal.