Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

88 4X4 Suburban parts truck

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by zang101, Oct 17, 2003.

1. zang101

zang101 Registered Member

Jan 18, 2002
    I have an 88 V20 4X4 Sub for sale. Complete truck minus engine, underhood wiring, and computer. Has 14 bolt sf posi rear, 10 bolt front, 4.10 gears. TH400 tranny that probably needs a rebuild. Np208 T-case needs seals. Both are out of the vehicle. Interior is fair, front seats need recovering, but truck has rear ac, tilt, power windows etc. Has provisions for 3rd seat, but seat is missing. Has factory tinted windows but pass rear door window is broken and winshield has rock pits. Tailgate power window works. Body has a dent pass rear quarter, some torn sheetmetal on hood, and bondo in a few different places, otherwise it is reasonably straight. Also has a towing receiver installed. Truck can be towed and I have the tittle. Asking $950.00. I want to sell the truck in one piece as I do not want to deal with stripping it down and shipping. I can send pics, but it is in the garage and there isnt much room to take them. If anyone is interested I will make an attempt to get some decent ones. Located in Las Vegas Nevada. I can be emailed at zot41@netzero.net.