Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

88-98 ifs frame and front clip

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by tlarsw, Sep 21, 2004.

1. tlarsw

tlarsw 1/2 ton status

Looking for an 88-98 ifs ext cab sb frame 2/4wd. No suspension or axles needed, frame only.

Also need front clip.

2. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

HMMM intresting, what are you doing?

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Yeah, interesting?!?! Makes me think somethings up woth the K10, if you still have it.

I kinda thought you dropped off the planet. Shoot me a PM with your # & Patricia & I will give you & Jen a call.

4. tlarsw

tlarsw 1/2 ton status

Since I rolled my truck in Jan, I've been planning on rebuilding it. I (temp) put an 82 2wd diesel cab on it(free) to get it to Pope AFB, NC, Where I got activated in the AF and stationed. I found a 2wd 96 extcab 3/4ton 125k miles that had front end damage for $500 (guys deductable) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Vortec 350 and 4L80E are still good, but frame is bent. I was going to put the 96 extcab on my SWB frame, but decided to do a frame swap, chop frame /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif and put a bobbed bed on it. Also doing a straight axle conv on it with my 1 tons.

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Sounds like quite a project. However, I'm guessing it's tough working on it from Afganastan(sp?)

Take care!!