Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'88 K5 Blazer - Commerce City, CO - $6,200 OBO

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by blackoaktree, Oct 2, 2005.

1. blackoaktree

blackoaktree Registered Member

Jun 28, 2005
    383 Stroker Motor with 4 bolt main 10,000 miles +/-
    700R4 transmission It currently has about 5 miles on it and 3 year/30,000 mile warranty.
    The transfer case is a NP 208, but I'll include the 205 t-case for the buyer.
    Custom rear drive shaft built with a CV joint
    The rear axle is a 14 bolt
    The front axle is a Dana 44 (heavy duty version).
    The axles have lockers and 4.10 gears
    Warn premium locks on the hubs.
    Cross over steering and AGR rock ram set up
    35" tires BFG AT/KO's with about 50% wear
    Six inch all spring Superlift Suspension kit.
    Hard top with tinted, sliding side windows, and a Yakima bike rack on the roof.
    Full roll cage.
    Bottom half of body and the interior is Herculined.
    The whole thing was painted with a flat black enamel paint.

The stuff on the inside is pretty sparse. The truck has power locks and power windows. The power window on the passenger side doesn't work, but I think it's a bad switch or a loose wire. It worked before I painted, so I think I just missed something. Included is a Tuffy locking center console with Pioneer stereo and Cobra CB, Sony Xplode 4 way speakers that are intened to be mounted in the doors This stuff is sitting in the back seat so you can install it anyway you wish.

Also included is a Highlift jack, full sized spare, and locking tool box.

Mileage is 160,300 +/-. It sits in my garage, but I'll drive it one more time to get emissions, and drive it around the block or work once in a while.

I'm a better mechanic than a photographer so if you'd like a specific picture let me know and I'll take them.

To answer the question of why I'm selling, it's because I have a new truck and want to buy another motorcycle. If you have a 900+ CC sport bike you don't want anymore, I'd consider some type of trade, assuming some money may need to change hands to make the values fair and equal to both of use.

Regarding test drive, Only if you're serious. I've got the you break it you bought it policy, and will ask for some type of verification on your identity and intentions. Too many horror stories of stolen cars, abuse, etc...

Oil leaks at the dipstick if it's not pushed in correctly. I'll see if I can dig up a new dipstick.

The front windshield is cracked.

Contact me by phone, e-mail, or this site. I'm generally available every evening after six and all day on weekends.

I figure this thing is worth $6,200 but I'm open to an offer.

Thanks for reading this long ad.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005