Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'88 K5 body in TX

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by impaired66, Aug 20, 2004.

1. impaired66

impaired66 Registered Member

\'88 K5 body in TX

’88 K5 Blazer body

Blue/Blue w/White hard top. In excellent shape. Straight as an arrow, virtually rust free. Paint is great. The only damage is one large dent on the hood and the front grill is slightly cracked. The only place the paint is bad is on the hood and vent between the hood and windshield. Windshield is cracked. Missing the tailgate, but comes with a red one off a different car. There is one very small rust spot (quarter size) on the rear passenger wheel well. Hardtop is ok but can use some better paint. Interior needs some help, more than anything it needs to be cleaned. Dash has a couple cracks in it. Comes with a perfect shape rear seat I just purchased.

I bought the car with the intent of fixing it up but I’m going back to school and can’t afford it. It does have an engine in it, I would guess it’s the original. It appears to be a 350, but from what I’m told the 305’s look a lot like the 350’s so it could be that. Tranny and t-case are missing, so is intake manifold and fuel injection setup. It has the stock 10-bolt in the front, no axle in the rear (keep in mind if you’re going to pick it up, it rolls on the front). Comes with a t-case that’s not installed, I don’t know if it’s salvageable. I’m not sure what kind it is but it has an aluminum case, the only problem is the case is cracked.

Basically all this car needs is a drive train and it’s ready to go. It also doesn’t come with a title. I purchased the car from a mechanic friend who said the owner of the car died and the car was left at his place. This was 7 years ago. I went to carfax and it says it has a clean title in the individual’s name. I called a title place and had a quote of $150 to get a bonded title.

If you have any questions feel free to e-me or call me… Sorry, I don’t have any pics right now. If you are very serious about buying it and really need pics I'll see what I can do. If you need it towed my friend owns his own towing company and will give me a good discount.

ASKING $350

Josh
    impaired66@hotmail.com
    512-468-7295
    Bastrop, TX (near Austin)

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Re: \'88 K5 body in TX

I want it, could you get me some pics?

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Re: \'88 K5 body in TX