Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

88 K5 Bucket Seats (blue)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by kontradictions, Nov 6, 2006.

1. kontradictions

kontradictions 1/2 ton status

Well i just recently pulled these seats out of my blazer and put some silverado seats in it. These seats are in really good condition and look great. They come with the lower seat mounting brackets as well as the seat belts if you need/want them.

Im asking $100 for the pair. I am located in Southern California and prefer local pickup, but will consider shipping if you cover the shipping costs.

Sorry for the crappy camera phone picture, but it's the best i could do right now.

[​IMG]

2. hidesertwheelin

hidesertwheelin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Where in So Cal are you located?

3. kontradictions

I am located in Mission Viejo/Rancho Santa Margarita. Let me know if you want to come pick these up or check them out.

4. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

Those are just like the seats I am running now, but mine are a little rough since I pulled them from a junkyard. Do you have any close-up shots? I have been toying with the idea of having mine re-covered, but this could be better. Can you check on shipping cost to 48603. I shipped some seats once and the best deal I found was from FedeX ground.

5. kontradictions

I will get some more shots of them tonight when i get home from work and i will check on the shipping costs of the seats if you are wanting to go ahead with that.