Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

88 Suburban in NJ

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by BanksBurban, Jul 20, 2002.

1. BanksBurban

BanksBurban Registered Member

A guy at work is selling his truck so I figured I'd help him out and I don't see any Suburbans on the for sale board, so I figured it would get more exposure by posting it here.

1988 Chevy V20 3/4 ton Suburban Silverado 4x4
    Red/gray with gray cloth interior and third seat, 350 TBI, TH 400, 169,000 on truck, 57,000 on reman. engine. HD cooling pkg w/ new radiator. HD towing pkg w/ class III receiver. Also has front mounted receiver. New belts, new alt., Summit FORCE II exhaust system w/ high flow cat. New front end (ball joints, tie rod ends, etc.,). New 265/75R16 tires and aluminum wheels. (all parts listed as new have been replaced within the last year). Has A/C that works, just needs to be topped off.
    I'm trying to get pics from him. His name is Bob. The truck is in Stewartsville, NJ and his # is (908) 387-1620
    He's askin $3100 but it's negotiable. Give him a call.

2. BanksBurban

TTT....lowered price.

3. steve_sm1

steve_sm1 Registered Member

What has the price been lowered to? and is it tailgate or barn doors?

4. BanksBurban

It was $3600. I changed it to $3100 yesterday. It has a tailgate.

5. jimmy88

jimmy88 1/2 ton status

Pictures? How much rust? Hows the frame? Not to bust your horns but the price was listed as $3100 in your 7-20 post. How low do you think he'll go?

6. BanksBurban

I editied the original post when I sent it back to the top. I guess I shoulda left it alone and showed both prices. I have a couple of pics but, I have no way to scan them. I've only seen the pics, not the actual truck (the pics look good). Your best bet is to call and talk to him. He knows alot more about it than me. I'm just trying to help him out. He said negotiable. I have no idea how low he'll go.