Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89 3500 question.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bushwhacker, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Found a sweet 89 3500 reg cab long bed today. Going to pick it up first of next week hopefully. Question is this: Were these listed as a V3500 or something else? I thought the V3500's were crew cabs, or did they come as a reg cab also?
    Descrip of truck:89 3500 Cheyenne TBI 454, 400, 205, D60, 14B 2nd owner, less than 50K original miles,super clean inside, rust free body, dual tanks, hitch. drives like a new truck! Best of all no one has had a chance to screw anything up on it yet by afro riggin it!!Stock as the day it left the factory, even the weenie exhaust and stock Delco elec radio!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Whatcha think? Worth $3500 bucks?

Thanks,

Clay

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

V refers to the body style not the cab size. So yes its a V3500. No thats an outrageous price, give me the guys number so I can tell him off about it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh something tells me you would be getting directions to it instead of telling him off! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Clay