Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89-91 surburban/K5 front end COMPLETE read on

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Klink K5, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

I am selling a front clip off a 1990 chev sub that has the small 4 headlights on top of the grill. I have EVERYTHING to make ths swap on your 1981-1988 K5/Pickup, or surburban. The chrome grill is perfect and so are the headlight brezels. There is also a power steering cooler on the bottom of the support and a oil cooler in front of the radiator. The wiring harness is all there for the headlights and a gas tbi engine. I pulled the whole front clip off and disconnected the harness fron the fuse block on the firewall. I took the front fenders and the hood so what I am selling is entire front grill assembly. Was going to add it to one of my projects, but I have had it around too long and keep tripping over it. My loss is your gain. Would like to get 250.00 + freight for it all. No dissapiontments. Thanks Klink K5 Either post here or Pm me :thumb: Also I dont have a digital camera so I cannot post pics of the stuff

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

How bad is the rust on it? I know it will have some just from the area you are in :grin:

3. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

The core support is rust hole free, It does have some surface rust on it along the bottom as normal(roadside). Everything is in good shape, bolt it right between your fenders :grin:

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Well, not mine since my truck is a '79. Just figured the guys looking for that kinda thing would probably want to know :grin:

5. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Sent you a PM.

--Don