Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89 gmc suburban sle nice f/s ( pics )

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by whammer, Jul 7, 2005.

1. whammer

whammer Registered Member

89 gmc suburban miles says 91000 but dont know how many miles are on it. Truck has the origanal motor 350 fuel injected, runs strong, air blows cold front and rear.Body is super good, paint is real good only the rear doors have paint that is faded and around the rear qtr, glass inside is real nice no rips.Tires are 31-10.5-15 mud rovers that have less than 10'000. miles on them new brakes u-joints and new 700r4 with shift kit and beast sun shell transfer at the same time had new seals and fluid put in. Has a 40 gal. tank 373 gears with posi.warn lock out hubs. Great daily driver or hunting truck, $2800 obo. Will consider trades.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  2. Goodwrencher

Goodwrencher Registered Member

Suburban

What color interior does it have?

3. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Looks identical to my '90 'burb. That's what I paid for mine with 175k on it, good luck selling it, shouldn't have a problem.

4. whammer

whammer Registered Member

89 sub

The inside is grey and is in great shape headliner is still up and not hanging down.The carpet is grey has some small spots but with a good detail they should come out. Let me know I need to sell have to many toys. Thanks Chad