Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89 K5 - 3/4 ton - locked - 38.5's FOR SALE in Virginia

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by MudFrog, Nov 22, 2004.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

89 K5 - 3/4 ton - locked - 38.5\'s FOR SALE in Virginia

Don't want to but I "need" to do this. I need to sell my blazer. Here are some of the specs, you can see more at my website here.

1989 - 350 tbi - 700r4 - np241 (135k miles motor rebuilt at 80k, motor runs real smooth and strong)
    8 lug - 10 bolt front w/ warn hubs (4.10)
    14 bolt - rear with detroit and disc brakes (4.10)
    4" Superlift Softride
    2" Body Lift
    38.5 x 16 x 16.50 Swamper TSL's about 55-60% left
    16.5 x 9.75 aluminum wheels
    Denny's HD rear driveshaft
    Specialty's Fast Trac Soft top and Hard top
    1 ton Master Cylinder and Brake Booster
    Exhaust is two weeks old, used Flowmaster Super 40 muffler and custom tailpipes with dual 3.5" x 12" long tips.
    and many other goodies.

Body does have a some rust in spots but can easily be replaced, (floor boards have already been replaced). Needs paint as the black primer is wearing off, fenders have been trimmed. I will take some recent pics and post up.

Would like to see around $3500 but will entertain offers.

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Re: 89 K5 - 3/4 ton - locked - 38.5\'s FOR SALE in Virginia

Scott, whats the deal man ? First Chris now you? say it aint so, say it aint so

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

You'll be next Eddie.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif J/K

4. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

A lot of things going on Eddie, I've decided I'm going to ask 5k local, if someone wants to pay it I will sell it, if not I will not.

Due to the situation with our daughter I don't have much time for wheeling, due to gas and wanting to upgrade this thing I don't have money for anything else either, keep in mind this is my daily driver and if I break something while wheeling I'm pretty much screwed. Granted I can take my wife's Rodeo but she usually has doctor visits for our daughter so that would leave us hanging.

Not something I want to do but if someone pays what I'm asking I'll sell, then in a few years when things have settled down I will start from scratch again /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. xanthias

xanthias 1/2 ton status

Nice looking rig. That's a second fine rig looks like I may miss out on. I won't be in the market until Feb/Mar at the earliest. Holidays can be a tough time to sell because people usually have a lot of $$ commitments around Xmas.

Good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif