Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89 K5 Blazer

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by J.R., Sep 13, 2005.

1. J.R.

J.R. Guest

i hate to do it but im listing my blazer for sale. I bought her from the original family that got her new in las vegas nevada. body is in excellent shape, has one rust spot starting on left front lower fender, about size of dime. and one on tailgate same size. other then that no rust.PW,PL,power rear window,tilt,cruise. motor is a gm crate, 4 bolt 350, tbi,4sp auto trans. rear is a boyce equipmet 14 bolt SF w/4.56 gears and a posi. the rearend is from a van so its width is the same as the front diff. i had local gm shop put 4.56 gears in the front corp 10 bolt, and it has manual hubs also. lift is 4in from off orad design, rear springs are custom made heavy duty so it wont sag when towing, rancho rs 5000 shocks duals on front and stableizer . has greaseible and heavy duty shackles up front. tires are kumho mt, 35x12.50.15, 70% tread left. truck drives strait and very well. other mods are, agr steering box, new starter w/lifetime warrenty, flowmaster exhaust kit. has alpine stero system with kick pannels and sub. air cond. is converterd over to 134 and works perfect. known problems are, two spots of rust as mentioned, and there is some sun fading on the right rear quarter can get a pic of it for you. the fuel pump is acting up and im going to replace that before sale, trans leaks a little. like i said the blazer came from nevada so the body is very clean but not perfect. has clear iowa title. i can help deliver it for gas and a way back home. ive drove this blazer very long distances without any problems or fears. see pictures in members rides on this site. im asking $6500 and will consider trades of gm pickups(74-87) novas(68-77) . if you cant get to the pics on here email me and i will send you some.. my email is jeff69@ncn.net any questions just ask.. thanks!! j.r. link is to pics..

http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7501/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2005
  2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

ttt

3. Room 9

Room 9 Newbie

where are you located?

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

havelock iowa, zip 50546