Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

89 K5 stock Silverado wheels+other stock parts

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by racercrazy, Jul 28, 2003.

1. racercrazy

racercrazy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

<font color="blue">

Gov-loc 30 spline bought from 83ZZ502_Jimmy over the winter for $50 bucks. I will like to get that out of it. I never installed it. <font color="red">Make offer.</font>

Stock leaf springs from a 89 K5, front and rear. <font color="red"> Make cheap offer. </font>

Stock wheels from a 89 K5 with BFG ATs 31/10.5. The stock wheels that look like Eagle's 589. One of the tires is brand new, one tire is 65% and the other two tires are at least 50%. <font color="red"> $100 </font> Come on guys, tires and wheels for a 100 bucks. May have lugs, will have to look for them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TBI unit from a 89 K5. <font color="red"> Make cheap offer. </font>

More stuff may be added later. Can take pics of all items and email them or try to get them posted.

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

On all items, buyer pays for shipping.</font>

2. larryboz

larryboz Registered Member

I might be interested in the wheels and tires. Where about do you live My Dad lives in St. Charles andwould have to see if he can get them for me or maybe you drop them off at his house. I live in Kansas City. I will get back to you.