Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

9" Lift and 35" Swampers??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Apr 5, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

9\" Lift and 35\" Swampers??

Ok, you guys/gals tell me if my Jimmy would look stupid with a 6"suspension and 3" body lift, running 35" Swamper TSL's(possibly Boggers though). There is a kid in Wichita that drives a Blazer that has 16-35-15 Boggers with what looks like a 9" lift, might be a 7"......hard to tell. It looks really nice and my friend just put a 9" on his Blazer and has 35" Ground Hawgs and it looks pretty nice. Bet you people are getting tired of me asking ?'s and I bet you guys think I'm blow'n smoke up your wazoo, cuz I can't decide how big of a lift I want. HAHAHA Let me know what you think.

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Re: 9\" Lift and 35\" Swampers??

I don't know , I think that's too much lift for 35" ers. I've always thought that 38" ers with 9" of lift looks the best. That's just my opinion though.....

I just put up a post about the same type of question, I'm thinking about getting 36" ers and was wondering how much lift would do.

Good luck.

3. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Re: 9\" Lift and 35\" Swampers??

Hey Riz check out the tech board. It will anwser your question about how much lift and how much tire. Gary...