Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

90 GMC Jimmy, 4" w/33's, Ca, now $2550

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by wfo, Apr 3, 2005.

1. wfo

wfo Registered Member

I have a 1990 GMC Jimmy. It has been my daily driver for the last 3 years. I just bought a jeep scrambler, and need to get rid of the Jimmy. The body is completely rust free. It has a shackle flip in the rear, and 4" springs in the front. Currently has 33" studded cooper mudders. The rear 10 bolt has an auburn limited slip and 3.73 gears. It has a 700r4 and a 241. It has 83,000 miles on a Goodwrench TBI crate 350 and a crate 700r. Runs perfect! Under the hood is immaculate. I just replaced the radiator a few months ago. Has CD player and clifford alarm. The blue cloth interior is almost perfect! The only problem is a small tear in the drivers door arm rest!
    Now for the bad news. It was dented pretty bad when I bought it. The drivers door and quarter panel is dented, along with the passenger rear quarter panel. I was always going to fix it and paint it, but never had the time. I got so lazy, that i just bought a new tub for it. However, I never had the time to change it out. It is a 1990 tub and frame that is in perfect shape. It is even white! It also has a perfect tailgate. For $300 extra, I will include the tub and a new door. I just had the truck smogged as well. $2550
    Please e-mail trevor@wfoconcepts.com with any questions. The jimmy is located in Auburn Ca.

Ebaystuff 021.jpg

Ebaystuff 020.jpg

Ebaystuff 019.jpg

Ebaystuff 018.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  2. wfo

wfo Registered Member

jimmy

I still have this blazer. I need to get rid of it as soon as possible. My dad says I have too many rigs on his property! This would be a great one to build. I just smogged and re-registered it about a month ago. I would take $2750 for just the blazer, or $2950 for the blazer and the new tub. E-mail or call if you have any questions. Trevor WFO Concepts, 530-268-9494

e-mail trevor@wfoconcepts.com

3. poolcues

poolcues 1/2 ton status

wish you were closer.do you provide free delivery!!! :D

4. wfo

wfo Registered Member

Jimmy

Sorry, you are a little too far away! Trevor WFO

5. wfo

wfo Registered Member

jimmy

If anyone is interested in My Jimmy, let me know. It is just sitting at my Dad's house now. It would be a perfect start for building a wheeler. If someone wanted to buy it, I would sell them all of the crossover steering parts at my cost, and maybe set them up with some 3/4 ton axles for cheap. My thought was 3/4 ton ford axles with a 241C transfer case. That way you get a high pinion front axle. I even have a 241C laying around my shop. Trevor WFO Concepts. 530-268-9494

6. wfo

wfo Registered Member

blazer

I still have this. Make me an offer! I just registered it for next year. Passes smog perfect!