Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

90 k5 for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by oneofthefewbmx, May 10, 2006.

1. oneofthefewbmx

oneofthefewbmx 1/2 ton status

1990 blazer for sale....350....14sf 10bolt front 4.10's open...rest of parts are in my shop...th400 np208, headers, bumpers, everything you need...blazer has rock sliders, 72 in leafs in the back, 52's in the front, reverse shackles, extended shackes, ORD swaybar disconnects....fenders are cut all nice, 39.5" tsl's on aluminum rims....make offer

100_0659.JPG

100_0660.JPG

100_0661.JPG

100_0662.JPG

100_0663.JPG

2. oneofthefewbmx

more pics...i forgot..it needs a gearbox...the motor is JUST rebuilt, fuel injected, lt1 cam, roller rockers....tranny was rebuilt about 2 years ago shifts GREAT....exhaust is in the bed it is 2.5" w/ flowmaster 40's and an x-pipe...sounds mean....any questions call me anytime 254-721-4553 located in central texas

100_0664.JPG

100_0665.JPG

100_0666.JPG

100_0667.JPG

3. oneofthefewbmx

4. oneofthefewbmx

last ones....

100_0673.JPG

100_0674.JPG

100_0675.JPG

100_0676.JPG

5. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

whats a reasonable offer? or what are you looking to get?

6. oneofthefewbmx

id like to get 2500 as it sits because i just paid 5000 for it before i took a coulple parts...im just tryin to make SOME of my money back...

7. oneofthefewbmx

ok im down to around 2000...anyone, anyone....

call me 254-721-4553

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  8. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

for those lucky enough not to have baught this bent frame blazer

if you want a straight up sale dont buy from him.

9. oneofthefewbmx

that is pretty harsh dude...i had no idea the frame was bent...i told you EVERYTHING that i knew about the blazer....had i know the frame was bent, it would have been the first thing i told you....i owned the truck for all of a couple weeks before i sold it to you, and in that short period all i did was take some parts, i never even drove it...so really i got screwed as hard as you did becuase the guy I bought it from didnt tell ME the frame was bent...but i have no idea if HE even knew or not...im not mad at him. there is no reason for you to be pist at me for NOT KNOWING the frame was bent, unless i knew but deliberatly did not tell you, which is not the case.....so i ask you to take back the harsh words, please sir....i do quite a bit of selling and trading from this fine forum, and i would not like to be known as an untrustworthy seller....i try like HELL to give ALLL the information i have to a buyer and well as a fair price....dindt i even have this truck DELIVERED to you like 6-7 hours away?!?! i think you should cut me some slack on NOT KNOWING that the frame was bent.....thanks alot....

10. muddyblzr

muddyblzr 1/2 ton status

where is the frame bent and how bad?

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

what did the 72" springs come off of??????

12. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

If you know the frame is bent, why is that information not in your description of the vehicle?

13. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

the frame issue maybe could have bin overlooked by you(i doubt it)
    but what about the headlight harness missing?the headerbolt broke off in head?no breaks.i dont see how you got screwed?? because(couple of parts you took) the crossover 60/14 detroit locked and 513 gears worked just fine for you and the tranny /tcase you took out worked for you... you were motivated to sell(i know why now) and we agreed a 100 for diesel and i paid the 100.00 to have it delivered...
    when we talked on the phone and i told you the other things wrong with truck and i asked for 100.00 to get a new frame you said
    sorry i didn't know and sold "as is" and i just baught a new house and truck.
    you say harsh. i say its the truth...i paid 1800 cash for the truck and 100 cash for diesel.i kept my end of a deal and you plead ignorance(i didn't know)
    slack??i think you should check things out better before you sell them and if
    theres something wrong when you sell it to someone else dont blame the previous owner. i asked whats wrong with it? you said it needs tranny/tcase installed.

14. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

6-7 hours away huh? Austin to plano(10 min. from greywolf) is 4.5 hours! From Belton to Plano is 3 hours, and thats giving you some slack.

Oh, and didnt the guy that delivered it cut the CB radio out of it upon delivery?

15. oneofthefewbmx

dude...i didnt know the frame was bent, and i didnt know the headlights were screwed up...i bought it for the running gear and that is all i checked before i bought it......i didnt bend the frame and screw with the lights, that means that it was like that when i bought it and the last guy didnt tell me either...if i can get 100 bucks back from him ill give it to you...other than that im sorry...

16. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Was this truck purchased sight unseen?

17. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

From the sounds of it, it was... If thats the case i gotta put the blame on the buyer. I dont care how well you trust what kinda shape the seller tells you its in. If you dont see it, your bad.

18. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Depending on the vechicle used to tow it, it very well could have taken that long...

19. oneofthefewbmx

no, the truck was never seen before he bought it...and because of the traffic it took more than 6 hours to get there...

20. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

i agree with 79k20350 bout it bein the buyers fault, but that being said, you should know the condition of the stuff you are selling people. you should have thoroughly investigated the truck before selling it to someone on here. most people on here are straight arrow, which is part of what makes this forum great. next time you have stuff you dont know the condition of, sell it on pirate or some other forum.