Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

90blzr rules!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jekbrown, Jul 5, 2002.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

a little while back I was looking for a place to get the parts I'd need to do a full 35-spline conversion on my D60. I found a www site that had a decent price... but thought I'd try here on ck5 to see if any members sold such stuff. Someone reffered me to 90blzr. He not only gave me an even better price, he also kept me updated as to the status of my order, and shipped in a speedy fashion too! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I've got the goodies to make my D60 even tougher, and next time I need some drivetrain parts, he'll be the guy I contact. Just thought I'd pass it along, maybe help out another ck5'er. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

keep it up Mychal/90blzr !!

J

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yep, I've been preaching the good that Mike has been doing to this site. I got some gears and a Detroit Locker from him about two months ago and his price beat out everybody else. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

I have mentioned and forwarded everyone to 90Blzr and I'm gonna keep doing so. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I've already been asking him for some prices for some other odds and ends. Other odds and ends such as lift kits, tires, and a Doubler. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. jackedjimmy

jackedjimmy 1/2 ton status

Your damn right.

I wanted 4 rs9012's and ws looking at spending $250 plus tax
    as well as a long as drive to get them.

He got them for $222 delivered to my house.(there not here yet but they should be in a few days)(just sent in the check)

4. CCRider

CCRider 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the Info guys , he pm'd me a while back that he could get me anything , now I know it's true!! I'll be gettin another 35 spline outer and the new forged u-joints soon!!!! Oh yeah , and the Hubs as well!!!! Thanks CC

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Mychal is indeed a great guy. I haven't bought anything from him but he referred a guy to me on a tailgate I was selling.

The guy was too far away for him to ship him his for the cost so he PM'd me saying here is a guy looking for a tailgate and you are closer to him. After some emailing and pic posting I sodl the guy the tailgate. After the Christmas and new year holidays I was able to met the guy ( m. Harrison, dunno if he even joined here) and the swap was made.
    I tried to give Mychal a reward/finders fee, and he gracefully declined.

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Sweet, I'm going to be buying a massive amount of stuff pretty quick here, Randy's quoted me $1900 for a stripped down version of my list, I'm going to see what Mike can do for me! </font color>

7. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i also have been keeping 90blzr busy, with my order's. have had great service and prices. also on my first order i included a extra 10.00 for the A**HOLE fund that we talked about on here after 1 huge A**HOLE took mychal. when he shipped my order he thanked me for the contrabution, but sent it back. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    90blzr has my bussiness.
    keep up the good work and prices mychal.

dave