Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

91 K5 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by spencer83, Oct 21, 2006.

1. spencer83

spencer83 Registered Member

Price Reduced - $500 or best offer I need it gone
    CONTACT INFO - 508-494-1222 Ask for Nate

Its time to sell this beast. The engine runs absolutely amazing. It is a 350 TBI. The transmission (4l60)is from a junkyard, I have been driving around since last December with it. The 1 -2 upshift is harsh before it warms up, after that the shift is perfect. It has a T-Case from a late 80's suburban which works perfectly fine, although the speedometer hookup is different so the speedo doesnt work, and as a result the mileage isnt getting counted. It hasnt even gone 1000 miles with this setup, so its not too far off. Around 115K on the truck roughly.

The body is absolute junk. As of last night the driver side door does not shut. Im almost positive all the body mounts are toasted. Everything is rusted and there are dents everywhere. The tailgate has rusted off the hinges, the only thing holding it on is the latches. The rear window does actually work, although noisy. The interior is nice.. the seats are great and the carpet is ok. It comes with a Pioneer CD Player I installed last winter.

Steering/Suspension - not so good. It needs a lot of front end work. I still drive it but probably shouldnt. I have recently found 2 bolts holding the rear of the front leaf springs have snapped in half, off the shackles. It does have a lift, 2-4" maybe, with some rancho shocks and some of the bushings appear to be red polyurethane. It is very stiff. Tires are 33" BFG All Terrain T/A. The left front is junk because of a crappy front end and alignment.

It has a dual exhaust w/ cats. Dont know what mufflers are on there. Sounds pretty good. It is not loud until you get on it.

It is definitely a project truck. Wont pass inspection. I wanted to fix it up at first but I dont have the time or place. It is located in Sandwich, MA. 02644

Thanks,
    Nate

100_0164.jpg

100_0165.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0167.jpg

100_0168.jpg

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  2. spencer83

spencer83 Registered Member

Price Reduced!! Motivated seller! Bump for the day

3. muddybuddy