Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

91 K5 F/S *PRICE REDUCED* 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by CiceroK5, Dec 16, 2003.

1. CiceroK5

CiceroK5 Registered Member

I need to get rid of it guys, getting more pics. Red 91, black top, aluminum rims, 33" goodyear ats' with 3k on em, new exhaust, duals sounds tuff. Power rear window, not lifted never been off road. What else you wanna know?

2. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

pics,
    motor,
    tranny
    t-case
    body
    interior
    what do they loook like, and how good a shape are they
    any pics

3. CiceroK5

The pics are coming i need to borrow a camera to get them. Its a 5.7, 700r4, 208, 10 bolts front and rear. All bone stock. I have parts up the wazoo too, i was going to finish the project but a new job and a new truck are changing everything. Its got new fenders and doors, the passenger door was put on like 6 months ago and i havent driven the truck since. I bought my mothers suburban. The exhaust was done too at the same time. The trans was put in about 9 months ago. the motor has 124k on it and runs like a champ. Doesnt burn or leak any oil. Oil changes were always on time same with trans and diff. services. Its also got new tires about 3000 miles ago. Goodyear ats 33" on the nice aluminum rims. Should have pics by tonight.

4. CiceroK5

here ya go got pics now who wants em. How do i post em