Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

91 sub question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Moose, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

A buddy of mine has a 91 2wd Sub that has a miss every once and awhile. He said that he put new plugs,wires,cap and rotor on it still same. No codes showing and gets worse when he turns on the air. Forgot to mention he has also changed the TPS sensor. Any Ideas? I told him to check his Spark Gap and wires again. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I had an ignition coil go bad on me one time and it would miss every once in awhile while I was cruising at freeway RPM. If it missed at idle it would kill the truck. It would only do it when it was up to operating them and had run for awhile though.

Harley

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

It hasn't killed the truck. But when its up to temp and has ran for awhile thats when it starts. I looked at it last night and check a few things and it still does it. With the air on it acts like its going to die.. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Here is just another ideal to throw at you, maybe the TBI injectors are worn out. If the injectors are dribbling raw fuel, and not atomizing it, then this could cause a vehicle to stumble and misfire.

5. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Thanks I will check that also. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif