Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

92+ Blazer with Barn Doors and a SFA?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Fubeca, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

1) Does anyone have a 92 or newer blazer or jimmy with a solid front axle swap? I want to see pictures (not of a pickup... sorry guys)

2) I saw a 92+ blazer with barn doors on the freeway, does anyone know if they are common or if it was just something for governments and such (the blaze was a DOT truck or something)?
    Thanks for your collective knowledge...

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

There is one that goes up and dowm my road all the time. I was following it up the road the other day and noticed that it had the barn doors. It was a Blazer not a Tahoe. It's not a gov rig either just some folks who live up the road.

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

There's pics of my 88 SWB with SFA .Did it myself,not kit.It will be same swap as blazer.Barn doors were option,have seen several around here.Pics are listed in ZonkRat in members rides.Best thing done to it so far!!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

I really like your rig ZonkRat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I think a blazer with a 6.5L TD, SFA, Barndoors -- etc. would be nice enough for my wife to drive /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif