Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'92 Blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BrianDamage, Jun 10, 2002.

1. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

\'92 Blazer

OK, I saw this yesterday (this is actually the 2nd one I've seen - saw the first a few months back)

Basically a '92 2-door Tahoe (non-removable top - same body style they had up to '99) but everywhere it normally would have said 'tahoe' it had 'blazer'

what where these? like a '91 & 1/2 or something? ANybody else ever seen one?

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Re: \'92 Blazer

Tahoe's didn't come around until about 94 or 95 and that's when they came out with the 4-door models but up until then you could still get fullsize, IFS Blazer(just blazers no jimmys)

3. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

No, they were still called Blazers until 95. Then they switched to the tahore name plate in 96. I may be off by a year or so, but you get the idea. The name Tahoe originaly came from the S-10 pick ups and Blazers with the Tahoe package which was a luxuary package.
    Ike

4. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

AHHH! Ok that makes sense! I thought they just stopped making the full-size blazer after 91

kewl