Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. 74BlackSilverado

74BlackSilverado Registered Member

would this be one of the small jimmies or a fullsize one? the ad says its 4 dr and has a sle package and 4x4 selling for 3800.. would there be something wrong w/ this thing?

2. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

The last year for the removable top Blazer was 91. It then went to a different body style and I think it included 4 doors. I think the small blazers had 2 doors, but don't ask me since I don't keep track of the so called blazers after 91. They should have renamed these vehicles after they did away with the removable top.

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'd think you're looking at an S10. That price sounds about right for a clean one. The fullsize ones are still going for around $8000 (around me at least). Either way, it's an independant front suspension truck, not like the K5 or pre-92 Jimmy.
    If the mileage is low and rot's not bad, doesn't sound like a bad price for a daily driver or maybe a crazy mod truck...

Ratch
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://k5.8m.com>http://k5.8m.com</A>
    **K5 - What more is there to life?**

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

If it's a 4 door jimmy, it's a S-10. There were no fullsize 4 door Blazers or Jimmy's(those are called Tahoes and Yukons). All fullsize Blazers & Jimmys have 2 doors

Murphy's Laws on Life:
    "A bird in the hand is worth three Kleenex."

5. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

there were 92 full size blazers (new body design), the tahoe's were the s-10 blazers untill the just be came blazers... in i think 94......then the full size blazers were called tahoes..............................................yeah....................... ryan

high