Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

92 s-10 rear springs with 12 inches of lift

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by promudder, Oct 31, 2002.

1. promudder

promudder 1/2 ton status

does anyone know where i can get some rear springs for a 92 s-10 with 8-12 inches of lift? i am doing a solid axle in the front and keeping the stock frame.any help would be great!

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

wow, I hope you are using full size width axles, thats a lot of lift. Probably have to get them custom made by a shop. Crap, can't think of a name, but I know the 4WD magazines get springs made for their applications a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. promudder

promudder 1/2 ton status

i am putting a d44 in front and a 12 bolt in rear. with a divorced transfercase because this truck is a 2wd. the shops around here dont want to help me.

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

National spring or Alcan spring, both will build you the springs you want. Won't be cheap though /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

You should start off with a axle flip (from spring under to spring over). You should end up with around 5" of lift from that alown. Then you can make some longer shackles and put some short blocks in and you might not have to even put in add-a-leaves.