Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

93 gmc suburban SFA w/ 42 inch swampers

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by bigd_176, Jan 20, 2003.

1. bigd_176

bigd_176 Registered Member

I'm selling a 1993 gmc suburban that i lifted about 9 months ago. It has a ford 9" rear end with 4.88 gears and a factory traclok, disk brakes and stainless braided lines. The front is a Dana 44 with 3/4 ton knuckles and high steer arms with 1 1/4 inch solid steel tie rod and drag link with 3/4 inch heim joints also with stainless braided brake lines. I have brand new 4.86 gears for the front but don't have them in yet. The burb is lifted about 20+" with 42" swampers mounted on 15 x 14 allied racing 32 bolt beadlock wheels. There is NO!! body lift or blocks on this burb. It's all spring. 12" front and 8" rear superlift springs from a 90 suburban. It has a huge custom front crossmember / spring hanger and custom rear leaf hangers. The burb is loaded with every option except for leather. IT HAS Power windows, cruise and rear air! It does need paint and it has a brand new steel cowl hood. I have well over $17,000 invested in the burb but need to sell it to start a business so i'm willing to take a loss and sell it for $10,500. I do have pictures if you want to see them e-mail me! I would be willing to take partial trades ($3000-3500 worth) E-mail me at bigd_176@hotmail.com or you can call me at 417-827-9919 if i don't answer leave me a voicemail and i will call you back. I'm located in Springfield, MO and can help with delivery. suburban pics /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

l8ter, Derek

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

This is still the wrong forum to sell in. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif