Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

93 Silverado Reg Cab sub box?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Cavalry, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I am looking for info on a sub box for behind the bench seat on my 93 Reg cab Chevy PU. I am pretty tall and require the seat to be in its full back position, thus I have very little room for anything back there. I am only intrested in one drivers side box (so I can retain factory jack location) with the largest diameter speaker I can fit in there. The only one I have found so far is a Q logic box at the tune of $250...for just the enclosure. This is not going to be a competition system I just want something that sounds pretty good.

2. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

check out the pre fab boxes from jl audio.. they come with the sub already in it.. also if you have bucket seats they make a center console with a 10w3 in it.. you will lose out on space inside the console but from what ive been told it is well worth it..

3. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I coudl fibergalss anything you could want if you want to come down to NM. Have you checked with any of your local shops about fiberglass? I could get 2 12" in a plain MDF enclosure in there without moving the seat though. I only charge 90.00 for a dual 12" in MDF.