'94 Chevy Lumina Z34 for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Sledge, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Sledge

Sledge Registered Member

Feb 24, 2000
    \'94 Chevy Lumina Z34 for sale

The insurance is about to run out on my spare daily-driver, so I'd like to sell it before it goes from an asset to a liability. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here are the details:

1994 Chevy Lumina Z34
    138,099 miles
    3.4 litre DOHC V6, 210 horsepower (same motor as the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP of the same era).
    Approximately 28 miles/gallon on the highway (I averaged 27 MPG on a 1000 mile road-trip over the summer)
    Front-wheel drive
    Auto tranny was rebuilt by the previous owner (about 18 months & 10K miles ago)
    I bought the parts and tools to replace the timing belt, but it looked nearly new so I didn't bother. All parts, tools, and full top-end gasket goes w/ the car.
    The original fuel injectors started leaking, so I replaced all six with clean used injectors and new seals this summer.
    Paint is nearly perfect. Normal, minor door dings, otherwise straight body.
    I'm the 3rd owner and it's always been a southwest car. To the best of my knowledge there isn't a speck of rust on it.

Digital pics available on request.

I have about $4500 into the car, but I'm only looking to get $2500-3000 out of it. It's been a good car, but it's time for it to go.

If anyone in the Reno area is looking for a decent daily driver with enough power to put a grin on your face, let me know!

Brian "Sledge" Harms