Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'94 F-250 ~pics~

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Zeus33rd, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

\'94 F-250 ~pics~

'94 F-250 regular cab 4x4 80K miles
    5.8/351 gas motor
    ZF 5sp w/od
    D50 front
    Sterling 10.5 rear

<font color="red">$6900 FIRM</font> Firm cause thats what I owe on it. NO TRADES!

This truck is pretty basic. Crank windows and manual locks. Rubber floor mats. Vinly seat with cover. Bedliner. Has a few minor dents and scrapes. I bought it from a Dodge dealer that took it in trade from the original owner- Was a janitor at the local high school. Had 72K miles when I bought it, 80K now. Only reason I have for selling it is my obsession with getting an ''01-'02 CTD. I have the stock AM/FM radio that came with it, but no speakers or head unit at all. I'm takin all that stuff with me. Spent alot of money on all that stuff. It can go too- For the right price. It's gonna need new tires fairly soon. The spare tire carrier under the bed broke awhile back, so the spare is in the bed. Dunno what else...Here's a few pics..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email at carpe_diem76@sbcglobal.net, PM me here, or call 530-274-1309 ask for Joe. Thx!