Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

94 F250 for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by FRIZZLEFRY, Nov 8, 2004.

1. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

94 F250,extra cab,long bed,460,5 speed,4x4,4.10s,rear LSD,cold AC,new cat converter,new Timbren overloads,trailer brake control,new hitch,Happijack camper tiedowns,Panasonic removable face CD,new tires,and 138k miles.It has an exhust leak at the passenger side manifold when its cold but it goes away once its warmed up.Its a great truck and has been well taken care of.I dont need it anymore cuz I got a new truck.

I would like $4700 OBO for it.I can get more pics but this is all I have right now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

If you have or can get any pics of more of the truck can you please send them to JWT_01@msn.com ? What kind of condition is the rest of the truck like? Burn or leak oil/fluids? Hows the interior? How reliable and how did it tow your blazer? Cause thats what I would be looking at it for? Lots of questions but email me and we can talk.

3. FRIZZLEFRY

I can get more pics.I will skip out of work and run home and snap a few for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

This is a great tow rig.It will tow anything and is rated to tow 11,500lbs.Very dependable.Never have had any trouble.Burns less then 1/2 a quart between oil changes.The interior is in good shape.Rubber floor mat,vinyl front seat,full bench rear seat in the rear (stock was two small seats on either side),has a few small screw holes in the dash but most are covered by a nice dash cover,manual locks and windows.

Another pic I found this morning.
    [​IMG]

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you have or can get any pics of more of the truck can you please send them to JWT_01@msn.com ? What kind of condition is the rest of the truck like? Burn or leak oil/fluids? Hows the interior? How reliable and how did it tow your blazer? Cause thats what I would be looking at it for? Lots of questions but email me and we can talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll throw in and help Friz make the sale since I've seen the truck.

Truck looks great, I never saw any body damage whatsoever on it. I think I convoyed with him twice to runs with him towing with this rig from what I could see, it tows great, even with a winch controller flapping in the wind /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. FRIZZLEFRY

[ QUOTE ]
    ...even with a winch controller flapping in the wind /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I was tired and lazy and just wanted to git home /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks Bubba /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. FRIZZLEFRY

More pics.

[​IMG]

I do have the tail gate.Its in good shape and the same color as the rest of the truck.
    [​IMG]

The Monster tach was not my idea,it was the previous owners doing /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Oh yea,the CB does not go with the truck.
    [​IMG]