Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

95 Dodge Dakota Sport...Reduced! $3000 cash

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 79Beast, Sep 11, 2006.

1. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

My Granddaddy passed Christmas before last while I was overseas. My Grandmother is ready to sell his truck. It's a red 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport with 32,000 original miles. It was repainted a few years ago after hail damage. It's a 2wd with the 3.9 Magnum engine and auto tranny. It's got grey cloth interior with AM/FM cassette, A/C, driver's side airbag, and cruise. The headliner sags some and the radio doesn't work. Tapes play, but no radio. The tires are 215/75R15 Liberator all terrains with about 70% tread. It has been partially barn kept and was serviced every 6 months, regardless of whether it had 500 miles or 3000 miles in that time. All major components, minus basic tune-up parts are original. My dad recently drove it for about a month and a half while his truck was being painted. He averaged 21-22 MPG. It has a over the rail plastic bedliner and never been used 2" ball on the bumper with 6 pin wiring plug. It's a peppy little truck that needs to be sold since it's not being driven. Anyone who needs cheap, reliable transportation for themselves or maybe a teenage child should look into it. It's a regular cab, short bed truck. It's in Carrollton, GA and I can deliver or meet anywhere within 100 miles for gas money. I'll have pictures to post this week sometime.

Here are some pics from last summer. I drove it an hour each way to pic up my "new" tires. Rode home with a pretty good load with the A/C on and cruise running.

46s on Dodge 2 (Small).JPG

46s on Dodge 3 (Small).JPG

46s on Dodge (Small).JPG

395 85 R20 (Small).JPG

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  2. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Pics added 9/17.

3. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

do the spare tires come with it?:D

4. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

No, sorry. The "spares" are not included, but I can get them new for about $250 each.

5. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

Last chance. It's going in the trader this weekend. It's a jam-up little truck and I'd rather see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006