Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'95 grand cherokee Laredo

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by twiztid, Aug 1, 2005.

1. twiztid

twiztid Registered Member

still have my grand for sale. It is basically bone stock, other than some put some 30 inch tires and aftermarket wheels on it. It has the 5.2 L v-8 which has 165,000 miles on it, but it runs like a champ. It is all wheel drive, the tranny and t-case work perfectly. With this high of mileage, it still runs and drives great. I just did a full tune up about 800 miles ago. This included plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, pcv valve, valve cover gaskets, water pump, serpentine belt, flushed radiator, changed oil, tranny fluid, and oil in t-case. It passes emissions fine, and I just had that done, the paper work is still in the vehicle.

The bad.....It has a ding in the front driver's side fender. $70.00 at certifit, or about the same at a junk yard and you could find one the same color. It needs a front windshield. There is the usual were in the interior, ie couple small stains here and there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking $3200 obo. Would also consider trade for an older 3/4 or 1 ton four wheel drive pickup. Here are some pics...

pm or email me at sarged76@aol.com

Dan

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  2. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

yer pics r not working brother ;)

3. twiztid

twiztid Registered Member

pics

pics fixed!!!!!!