Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'99 2 Door Tahoe - IL

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by lt1yj, Aug 10, 2004.

1. lt1yj

lt1yj 1/2 ton status

\'99 2 Door Tahoe - IL

'99 2 Door Tahoe - $13K - 107K miles

My wifes daily driver. Ordered it from the factory with every available option. Black with grey leather interior, heated seats, power everthing, CD, cassette, fender flares, tow package for the oversized tranny cooler, aluminum wheels. This is in excellent shape, always garaged, oil change every 2500 miles with Valvoline 10W30. No accidents. There are a few small dings on the cargo doors, and one door scratch on the drivers door. Just had it detailed and it looks very nice.

Tires are new, new AC compressor. Alternator, waterpump, serpentine idler pullys, battery in last 20K. Interior is in very good shape, had full liners in front and cargo area. I put the new stock mats back in and left the cargo liner in place.

I removed all the moldings when it was delivered and installed a GMC grille because I like the GMC look better. I put the original Chevy grille back on but if you prefer the GMC grille I will include it.

The reason for selling is I bought a suburban for my wife with the 3rd row seat. Plus I can sell my dually as the burb has a 454 and I don't need two tow vehicles.

Will be going to a local consignment dealer on Friday. Price will go to $14000 at the dealer.

Will consider trades for a skid steer, backhoe, or ?

PM or email me for details. Prefer to have person meet to drive, inspect by your mechanic, etc so you are comfortable before you buy but will help ship if long distance.

Can meet within 100+/- or so miles for serious buyer.

2. lt1yj

lt1yj 1/2 ton status

Re: \'99 2 Door Tahoe - IL

pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]